Monday, July 30, 2007

R134A Redux

Let's try this again what with the video, the freon, the low side and the uploading to the web. Enjoy!







I'd like to extend a special "shout out" to Raymond, Nicaraguan handyman and A/C guy extrordinaire, who originally showed me how to add freon to a cars A/C. Haven't seen Raymond since he tried to make a fast buck by selling 20 Keys of cocaine to a DEA agent back in January, now awaiting trial in Federal lock up. Now that type of behavior in the city is definately a BIG no no. Lesson learned: stick to what you do best and don't get high on your own supply. Thank you very much!



Next up: gather up cash and get healthy, because damn I look puffy in that video.

4 comments:

fullcityblog said...

I missed my 10% on that failed deal.

ADTEnt, LTD said...

video's got a lot of potential, needs more plot, dude with hat needs to mug more for the camera.

Anonymous said...

i agree laura- he's holding out on us with the charm- thanks for the tips!

Man vs Urban said...

fullcityblog: sorry but didn't have anything for you on that deal

Lauralark: maybe hard to believe but I was a little nervous being on camera

sarah: you gottaa bring it out