Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Really, Happy?



It really pains me to say this, but maybe it's time to sharpen the pencil just a little. Now fun is fun but from time to time we got to refrag the hard drive. I mean come on, it's now 2007, this isn't Caddy Shack, we are not throwing some Carter era kegger here. We know about stuff now, smoking bad, chicken fried steak leads to lipitor, don't drink and drive...too much. So what am I to say, Sarah threw an homage to an earlier time, a time in the Montrose not so long ago, where cheap beer, legal ecstasy, and the walk of shame still ruled the day. Why did she break these windows? I still have no clue even though she has been quizzed several times, still aloof. I give up, yep, other fish to fry let's just chalk this one up to a flash back. Rehappy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks d! fyi i am checking myself into the braeger residence for a newly developed intense 7 day detox program. wish me luck!

ADTEnt, LTD said...

wow. after reading previous comment, i'm impressed that just a look at your backside through a broken window could inspire a person to straighten up and fly right. kind of like those commercials in the '70's where they had Yul Brynner and that guy who played Hamilton Burger from the old Perry Masson program do those TV spots where they say, "I'm Yul Brynner, and I'm dead now. Cigarettes killed me."

this blog could be some sort of ongoing PSA. think of the possibilities.